Receive Coronavirus Updates
Sign-up here to to receive my weekly newsletter where you can find updates on the current COVID-19 situation
Latest Coronavirus Resources
As our nation, state, and every community bands together to stop the coronavirus pandemic, here are resources that may be beneficial to you. You can also monitor news by following me on Twitter and Facebook. If you need any assistance with any federal agencies, please call my office.
Staying Healthy and Slowing the Spread:
- Wear a mask
- Stay home if at all possible
- Make sure to wash your hands
- Avoid close contact with other people
- Take extra precautions if you are sick
Please check out the full guidance on the CDC’s website.
If You Have Symptoms:
If you have symptoms of coronavirus – fever, cough, or shortness of breath, contact your health care provider immediately. If you think you may have coronavirus, the CDC recommends calling your provider ahead of time for guidance on how the facility is handling cases before visiting the healthcare facility in order to keep others from being exposed.
Resources for Businesses:
- Small Business Administration (SBA) criteria for requesting COVID-19 Disaster Assistance Loans
- For further information and resources for small businesses, click here.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Paycheck Protection Program
Missouri Department of Health & Senior Resources:
- Up-to-date information on COVID-19 in Missouri here.
- For questions on how you can get tested, please call the Missouri COVID-19 Public Information Line: 1-877-435-8411.
CARES Act Recovery Checks:
Questions about the CARES Act recovery checks the IRS will be distributing? Click here for some frequently asked questions and answers or call 800-919-9835 to get in touch with IRS specifically about your recovery check.
The FTC has released information to thwart scammers from stealing your money or personal information. Read more here.
- CDC travel health notices can be found here
- International travel guidance issued by the Department of State is available here
- State Department and specific country advisories are listed here
For more information regarding coronavirus, click here. Please call our office at 636-779-5449 if you or a family member have any questions about returning to the United States from abroad.
Click here for the latest updates from my office.