Get Involved.

Sign Up Today

Agency Help

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the 2nd Congressional District of Missouri can contact me for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. In order to better serve you, we require that you fill out the below digital authorization form.


Click here for Authorization Form


If you are experiencing an emergency or require immediate assistance with an individual case, please call my district office at (636) 779-5449. While I make every effort to to read all emails the day they are received, requesting assistance via email could cause a delay in your case and getting you the help you need. 

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;

Please note: We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.  The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.